Let Us Manage your Fort Lauderdale Rental Property
Are you looking for a Fort Lauderdale property management company to maximize your ROI? If you are, look no further than Florida Property Management & Sales.
Florida Property Management & Sales has been serving the residents of South Florida for over 40 years. During this time, we’ve been able to help countless real estate property owners realize their investment goals.
Whether you’re looking for help marketing your rental, screening prospective tenants, collecting rent or any other responsibility, we can help. Our services are professional and top-notch! Being a full-service property management company means that we can take care of all your rental management needs.
It also goes without saying that Florida Property Management & Sales is proven and trusted. We are active members of organizations such as Realtor, BBB (Better Business Bureau), and NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Managers).
If you in or near Fort Lauderdale, get in touch with Florida Property Management & Sales. You can reach us by dialing (954) 752-4800 or by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Our Fort Lauderdale Property Management Services
Our Fort Lauderdale, FL rental management services are customizable to meet your needs and are also designed to save you money every step of the way.
The following are the various services Florida Property Management & Sales can help you with.
1. We can help you advertise your Fort Lauderdale properties and fill your vacant rentals.
Isn’t it frustrating to have a vacant Fort Lauderdale rental unit? You don’t make any income, yet expenses like real estate property taxes keep racking up month after month.
Florida Property Management & Sales understands this. That’s why we’ll launch a marketing campaign to help you fill your vacancies. We have over 100 local websites where we can place your listing. A real estate property manager will also market your real estate properties by placing yard signs and running social media promotions. The goal is to expose your Fort Lauderdale property to as many prospective tenants as possible.
2. We’ll screen prospective renters and find the highest quality tenants.
At Florida Property Management & Sales, we don’t gamble when it comes to tenant placement. Florida Property Management & Sales conducts a thorough tenant screening process that ensures only the best Fort Lauderdale, FL tenants live in your real estate investment property.
The following are some of the questions a property manager will ask:
- How much money do you make every month?
- What is your credit rating?
- Does your current landlord know that you’re looking to move out?
- How many people will be living with you?
- Have you ever been evicted?
- Can we run a background check on you?
- Are you ready to pay all the move-in costs?
Typically, we can find a quality tenant within thirty days.
3. We collect rent on time, every time.
Are you tired of hearing excuses at the end of every month? If so, Florida Property Management & Sales can help. With over 40 years of experience, you can rest assured that you’ll get paid on time, every time.
One thing we do to ensure consistent rent collection is make sure the lease is foolproof. A property manager will go through the lease to ensure tenants aren’t taking advantage of any loopholes.
- Does your lease state clearly when rent should be paid?
- Does it name the acceptable payment methods?
- Is the lease specific on what happens when a rent check bounces?
- Does the lease mention the amount of grace period or late fees?
Another thing we do for successful rent collection is provide Fort Lauderdale, FL tenants with simple, convenient rent payment methods.
4. We’ll conduct maintenance in your properties.
As a full-service property management company, Florida Property Management & Sales can also help care for your properties. Working with us is a team of contractors and vendors that are insured, bonded and licensed to operate in South Florida.
So, with Florida Property Management & Sales by your side, you can rest assured that any maintenance or repair requests will be handled.
5. We regularly inspect your properties to ensure peak performance.
Regular property inspections is key to running a successful Fort Lauderdale investment property. Florida Property Management & Sales typically inspects rentals four times in a fixed-term lease. That is:
- When a tenant is first moving in. This helps document the initial condition of the real estate properties.
- When seasons change. Every season presents a unique maintenance challenge.
- When driving by. This helps check whether a tenant is adhering to the terms of the lease.
- When a tenant is moving out. We use the move-in inspection report to assess whether a tenant has caused any excessive property damage.
6. We’ll provide you with detailed financial reporting.
By working with Florida Property Management & Sales, you will always be kept up to date with your real estate investment property’s financial health. You will have your own Online Portal where you can easily assess all the reports you need anytime, anywhere.
So, do you think you can benefit from our Fort Lauderdale, FL management services? If you’re like to work with our property management team and try our services, reach out today!
About Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fort Lauderdale, the county seat of Broward County, is located 25 miles north of Miami. The estimated population is 184,599. This, therefore, makes it the 10th largest city in Florida and the 139th in the entire country.
The city is best known for its beaches, culture, arts and events. Top sights include East Las Olas Boulevard, Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Hugh Taylor Birch State Park, and Bonnet House Museum & Gardens.
Areas We Serve
To work with a Fort Lauderdale, FL property manager and benefit from our management services, contact Florida Property Management & Sales today!